Thursday, July 12, 2012

15 Day Challenge No# 10 & 11

And I did it again. I have no excuse for not blogging yesterday. The only thing I can say is DEATH TO FACEBOOK GAMES. They make me too 'busy' to do anything else. Has anyone else become addicted to these ridiculous little, two-dimensional, absolutely irresistible death traps? If so, describe which ones so I can specifically avoid them. My current poisons of choice are House MD. and Dragon City.

So, yesterday's challenge was to write about my most embarrassing moment.
Ah... Let's see now. The situation I would say was my most embarrassing is a little too personal to put up here... So let's go with my second most.
In grade eleven, my first boyfriend and I, caught up in the midst of our high school romance, thought that the school swimming carnival at the public pool would be a good place to make out. As it was, we were caught by the vice principal and made to sit at either end of a long bench for an hour. Apart from that, I was a good little schoolgirl, so it was suddenly mortifying to be on the other side of school rules. That wasn't the only time we got in trouble either... I recall my librarian describing us as 'serial canoodlers'.

Today's challenge is to write about the one thing I would never change about myself.
There are a lot of things I would like to change about myself, as in habits and health, and my opinions are strong, but open to betterment. But, I think the one thing that I will never change, is being weird. I love the phrase 'Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional'. Sure there are times when maturity and seriousness is needed, but I hope never to grow out of, or stop being weird and having fun doing so. I want to be one of those people that others walk past, and can't stop thinking about how odd, but happy they seem. People I see doing that leave a smile on my face for the rest of the day.

Feeling: More accomplished than yesterday in which I did nothing but play games. I cleaned my room and two large dogs, who then sat on me. I also worked on my cosplay some more.

Listening to: Joan Osbourne's What if God Was One of Us? is currently stuck in my head.

Eating: Had Macca's for tea because Dad went up town.

Wearing: Old school shorts and a black tee with 'I <3 Hugs' printed on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sling some ink